FTI Technology offers a variety of managed services solutions for e-discovery, data governance, data security and legal operations needs. Delivering consistency, quality and cost-effectiveness across the engagement, FTI managed services bring a lean, conscientious approach to everyday matters and deep experience for the big problems when they arise. We tailor our offering to support your operations across a variety of matter sizes and types and tune our structure to reflect your needs, effectively becoming an extension of your team. This focus allows FTI to deliver consistency across your operations while minimizing your total spend.
A managed services solution that implements your standards and extends your program.
Delivering consistency, quality and cost-effectiveness across your entire litigation portfolio.
A lean, conscientious approach to everyday matters and deep experience for the big problems when they arise.
Managed Services Offered:
- E-discovery Services: Engage a variety of on-demand services including onsite and remote collection, processing, hosted review, production, analytics and predictive coding workflows.
- Expertise On-Demand: Quick, as-needed access to FTI’s business and industry specialists, offering services such as information governance consulting, structured data analysis, data and mobile forensics, audio discovery, trial consulting, expert witness testimony and more.
- Managed Review, Including Foreign Language: Robust, expert managed review available as-needed. FTI managed review services offer advanced technology, market-leading workflows and superior attorney teams to deliver efficient reviews globally.
- Internal and Regulatory Investigations: The FTI team can deploy onsite globally or work remotely to conduct all types of data investigations.
- Project Management: Cross-engagement project management includes a consistent core team across all matters, a relationship-level point of contact, institutional knowledge of your account detail and documented, repeatable processes.
- Overflow Staff and Services: We offer the security of additional resources at the ready when you need them – whether it is because a matter grows rapidly or your team dynamic changes unexpectedly.
- Best-of-Breed Technology: We recognize that there isn’t a 'one-size-fits-all' solution for e-discovery. A number of variables make an organization unique – including vertical industry, litigation profile, company culture, geographic footprint, and technology infrastructure. We understand these requirements and work with the e-discovery technology of your choice, including Relativity, Nuix Discover (formerly Ringtail) and more. Where possible, we leverage your existing IT investments for increased efficiency
- Software Management and Maintenance: Depending on the deployment model you choose and the engagement level you require, FTI’s technical team will work with you to maintain your software infrastructure, handling administration, maintenance and upgrade needs.
- Workflow Design and Implementation: We work within your program parameters to develop standardized processes and templates, implement best practices into your processes, and document final workflows that integrate seamlessly with your business model.
- Software and Process Training: A wide variety of training programs and delivery methods ensure that internal teams can understand and master key workflows, software features and best practices.